Thursday, September 20, 2007

How frustrating. I accompanied salleh to meet his prudential friend at tanjong pagar mrt station. We spent more than an hour at his friend's office studying and learning about the policies. However, I was quite impressed what the policies can do for me. haha. Yup. We initially wanted to catch a movie at ps but some bloody misunderstandings caught itself between us and I decided to head home instead. yada yada. I don't want to state what went on after that.

I don't know but I feel that I really need to change and plan for my future myself. This is human instinct when a problem crops up anyway.

Somehow I feel that I have hid myself far too well that nobody suspects or feel otherwise except those whom I have told. Sometimes I just get kind of tired hiding behind this dark curtain in my heart. Sometimes I feel absurd or even dumb cos I know all this leads to nothing eventually. My body is aching.

=) let's just hope tomorrow's a bright and wonderful day!

No comments: