Monday, November 05, 2007

oh god. It's my birthday tomorrow! I'm one more year older now, and so are my parents. Sometimes, I wished I was peter pan who never grew up. Sigh. Don't you realized that as we grow up, we carry more responsibilities and burden along the way? I don't know why but I feel this way.


I am feeling so sick today. I fell sick two days back. Caught a bad flu and my nose's all blocked that my ear's affected too. But I went to the doc already, she prescribed me some stupid medicine which always made me so drowsy. Sigh. (: but I'm looking forward to getting my pink psp slim! heh.




I have tried scolding you and sounding you out even though sometimes I know I went abit too far. But you never learnt that if you failed one more time, i might never get to see you again in the class. We have distanced so much that I don't really know who you are anymore. I don't know why, but I feel that I should not be treating myself this way by hurting everytime I think of you. Therefore I have decided not to bother anymore.

No comments: