Sunday, June 21, 2009

UGH. It's WORK again tomorrow! I dread going to work. I hate being so quiet and not myself at work. I hate pouring the wrong chemicals into the wrong beakers. I hate feeling so unsure about a procedure yet I don't cease to ask before I proceed and commit a mistake. I hate feeling stupid for asking so many questions and I get ignored occassionally. Anyway, I must get through this. Period.

I don't understand how life works. Everything's so repetitive. Do we only derive satisfaction from reaching goals? Other than that, what else? Love?

That aside, I cherish my family and good friends alot. I cannot afford to lose them cause they keep me going, away from the dreary pull of life.

-I'm staying positive. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA. Thats not work char! that's internship!!

Charlene said...

ya! it's internship only and it's so stressful already! haiya. anyway, if we have next gathering, you had better be there ok!! hahaha. :D

Pucca Queen said...

hahaha, i meant, what you are feeling now is you being an intern. thats not really work life!! hahahaha! okay lah, i try. me very busy too. HAHAHAHA.

Matt said...

HAhaa.. Life is one boring process and the only way to stay on top of everything is to stay positive. Cheers. I am trying to stay positive too hahaa.