Friday, July 09, 2004

Sorry... I didn't had the time to update my blog. I have been rather busy. Oh well... let's start! Today, i had netball training. It was quite fun as we learnt how to drive into free space and position ourselves. The court game went on smoothly after several drills have been done. I can see that Ms Lim is satisfied with the court game. She was all smiles after the game. I don't know why, but i do not feel satisfied with myself after every single court game that i've played. I realised that I need encouragement, I need encouragement from Ms Lim and my team-mates... Today, every ball that have been passed to me, i fail to pass it to another team-mate. My team-mates lost trust in me, and seem to refuse to pass the ball to me after several attempts. I feel sad... Hehe.. many things have happened to me these few days. They are quite memorable to me. Alright! I have got to go, Bye! =P

No comments: