Friday, October 15, 2004

Hiya.... I am belated today. I've just finished my Final Year Examinations. I just don't know why I don't feel like enjoying myself, perhaps I've studied too much and burned my brain. I had only felt relieved and so happy just after I've finished my last exam. My happiness was only ' short term '. But, so what? Next week, there will be games and I'll be getting back my results. Furthermore, Ms Lim's birthday is on next friday, 22rd Oct. I don't know what to get for her. Actually, my team and I intended to get her a timex watch which I think she liked, because I saw her looking at it at a shop. However, Siew Hong says it will be like we are are cursing her ' song zou ' in chinese. So, we will have to decide on another item. Recently, I think I am suffering from infatuation to a guy. He's so quiet and I guess shy that when he and I sms, we don't know what to chat about. However, he's cute and tall that's why I like him, but it's just infatuation... I think. Alright... I shall stop here...

No comments: