Thursday, January 27, 2005

hello... yesterday... we just had a match with sengkang secondary. It was a tough match for us as we were playing against people who were more matured and older than us. They consisted of Sec.4s and we were a combination of Sec. 2 & Sec.3s... they were not very skilful in anyway. If we had better belief in ourselves and better communication, we could have won. I was playing in the game in the last quarter, the only quarter I got to play, and i realized that it was so damn difficult to pass the throw-ins... no one wanted to come out for the ball as everyone were exhausted. My only option was Siew hong who was always the encouraging and ongoing one... or either Elly. Elly, I must say... have changed alot since the first days of the game... she has become more passionate about the game and has more intiative? She is willing to run 5 rounds around the school with mabel as their stamina is not really good... She has a good attitude... well, maybe she might even outshine me as a GK.. don't worry... i'll continue to improve and work hard on my bad points and finally I want to play like the nickel GK at the Daisy Tan Carnival!!!
( MY ONLY OPPONENT IS MYSELF ! )

No comments: