Wednesday, January 12, 2005

hi diary... today was a stressful day for me... The night before I was packing my schoolbag and I realized that i had A Maths and E Maths lessons today. Furthermore, i couldn't do the sums that was given to me during my A maths lessons. I was frustrated and fed up. However, today when i went to school to resolve the maths problem, i realized that i did a careless mistake... Or else i could have gotten the correct answer. I was rather stressed the past few days as my netball tournament is coming up( this coming monday). And, I had to cope with subjects that were new and unfamiliar to me. Well, to cope with these problems, I tried to be positive and tell myself that everything would turn out fine... and I mixed around my friends and we make laughter... that was how i reduce my stress... Quite constructive, huh?

No comments: