Thursday, June 01, 2006

I am back to blog again. I feel so lost in this world. I am confused as to what I really want and who I really love. As these things are revolving around my life, I feel that I am losing my mom. Or rather, my mom is losing me. I feel that my mom do not understand me as much as she did in the past. I guessed I have pampered her too much in the past. I used to get every single thing for her and listened to her every bid and call. It has become an extent that she is asking me to pick up a phone which is like barely a metre's reach of her? I feel so irritated whenever she expects me to accomplish such a minima task for her. I feel so guilty for feeling that way towards my mom yet I know deep down I really loved my mom to an extent I would do anything for her. There is such a bonding between me and her that is undescribable.
Sigh ... I think I really love somebody alot even though we have not met. I think I am going bonkers. I am insane. Nonctural darkness as I wait.

No comments: