Tuesday, May 30, 2006

My dear blog. I just realized that it has been weeks since I last updated you. I am feeling so confused. Many things have taken place and I feel so remorseful and regretful. I wished I never grew up. I want to remain as a young, innocent, ignorant child. As we grow up, I realized that there can be so many problems which one never knew they existed and could be a form of hindrance. Somehow, I wished this world was banished of all evil-hearted people. And then there would be left with the only pure, miniature evil me.
I collapsed into a room of darkness,
As I await for life to slowly sap away,
The love that I once so treasured were reminisced,
The power of love and determination.
Lift me up weightlessly.
Ethereal.
Give me strength to carry on ... I am not destinied to fail.

No comments: