Thursday, May 11, 2006

Woa ... It has since been a few weeks since I last updated. Well, I have been busy prearing for the mid-year papers you see. Several things have ocurred in my life in this short period of time- 2 weeks. I shall not dwell on it. Let me get onto another topic.
Well, I have two more important papers to go. I really slacked alot today. I slept, I ate and I did everything you could never have thought of. I was bored of course. Heh hehs. I was not in the mood for studying today, really ... I just thought of relaxing today and slog hard for the next three days. I am so tired. Thick eyebags have formed under my eyes and I look horrid with them. But anyways, I have never been seen without eyebags in the midst of broad daylight. Haa.
Okie, I am going to sleep at 2 am tonight again. Hees. Bye.

No comments: