Thursday, April 27, 2006

Dear bloggie. I am mad at myself. I am mad for not being self-disciplined, and also not knowing my limits. I did my chemistry test 3 today. I failed or rather flunked the paper real badly that I felt that I am as good as nothing. I spent time reading through the topics last night and I yielded such results. Some of my friends did not even mugged for the paper and they scored distinctively better than me. I feel that I am such a disgrace to mrs gan and everybody. Am I a person who produce such results? I am a person who seeks for excellence. The paper today hit me real badly that I felt as if the world had given up on me. My chemistry paper is less than 2 weeks away and I am still sitting within the reach of complacency. I tell myself to stay positive and look on the bright side as I continue to work towards my goals.

No comments: