Sunday, April 23, 2006

Hellos bloggie. Yesterday I won two trophies at the sports meet. The feeling of receiving the trophy was exceptionally nice. Haa. But oh wells, it is over. I have to focus on my studies now. Furthermore, my overall target for this year is still nonetheless studies. I lost my focus last year. Sigh. I must stay focus this year. I don't want to have to go through all that hurt and disappointment I went through last year. Sad to say, I have been rather distracted from my work lately. I have to shun this distraction away. Less than 2 more weeks to my A maths paper. It is going to be the most challenging task I have so far faced. I need to revise my weak topics and target them now. I am going to work hard. I do not want to fail myself again. I will do it and can do it!

No comments: