Thursday, April 20, 2006

Hellos. Apologies. I have not been updating recently. Haas. I have been busy. Hees. Yup. Mid-year exams are approaching ... I don't know how many times I have to emphasis this term. Frankly speaking, I am still not really prepared. I have channelling all my energy and focus to A maths and E maths. I also need to focus on Physics, been really weak at that. Sighs. Buck up, buck up! Urgh. I feel so bloated now. I just had my dinner. Ha. Darn it. This Saturday is my school's annual sports day. I am running three events. It is so stressful. I keep telling myself that I can do it and will do it however, you see, there is also the black side of things. Ya. I am really frustrated with myself when there is a compeitition I have to face. I will keep having these recollections of how I will be running. I will picture both sides, win or lose. Sigh. I will be logging off soon. I have to stay focused on my schedule.

No comments: