Saturday, April 01, 2006

Hello! I am back to my normal self! Hees. I am very grateful to Ms Lim's advice and myself. I have been brooding over the incident lately. And I have decided to move on. The world will not stop for me. I can cry all I want but I will move on and stay focused. Yay! I feel much weightless. Hees. I realized what I have been doing were just pure sms flirting, I did not even question myself whether it was love or whatever. And it ended up that I did not like him as much as I thought I did. It was just 'hallucination'. I took a much shorter time to forget him than little Eric. Anyways. I have a confession to make here. I am really sorry to you, Eric. You cherished me yet I chose the wrong choice which I now think I was not in the right mind at that time. He and me are not meant to be and we will never be. I am apologetic for not cherishing you. Whatever it is, I am directing all my energy towards my studies. And when I have collected my results with dazzling numbers, I will not forget you for being so patient with me in the past. Through this, I have seen who is the good and bad.
'Ctrl. Alt & Delete Mario' forever from my life.

No comments: