Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Dear bloggie . . . I feel very down lately. I hate someone for being so direct towards me. I am no doll for you to play. I seriously don't know what are my aims right now. Previously, I was focused on studying until you got in and messed me up. I don't know whether I should be glad we finally cross our barrier of talking. We used to have a barrier called talking, these barrier was somehow slowly overcame, now I really don't know what you want. Isn't what we were doing so sweetly in the past something in aim for the future? What other barriers are there? I think I am nuts. I don't know why am I thinking of a relationship with you. You are not perfect among the guys I have known yet I don't know why have I fallen ever so deeply for you. This is sick man. I hate it, I detest it, I dread it. I have not given up on you yet you given up on me. I am so tired of giving my energy to this bloody thing. I am focusing on other things from now on. My studies, netball and my family. I am also going to focus on someone else if no one is going to pick me up from this dreadfulness.
MUG, MUG, MUG for o's!

No comments: