Friday, March 17, 2006

Should I just let you go? I am confused. I don't understand what you are thinking. I know you do not understand what am I thinking at most of the times. I have so many questions in my head that are churning and waiting there for you to answer. Will you accept my imperfections? I know myself and I am a person who seeks perfection however, over the years, I realized that I am the person who is the most imperfect. Therefore, I no longer seek perfection in people except for the things I do. Perhaps, in the end, I guess you will ask me to let you go or just end all this because you do not want me to feel upset or anything. I really don't know. Perhaps we should just stay as friends because that was what we intended to do at the very first place. We wanted to maintain what we were doing however I do not know how come we got to the topic. Sigh. Are you confused too? Perhaps we should talk about this some time.
Today, something terrible happened to me. I got humiliated in front of several people at my school bus-stop. I don't really want to blame the person who did it because I knew she did not did it deliberately. You claimed you loved me yet you hurt my pride and self-esteem. Sigh. I just hope another of this will not happen again. I am born with it, it's not like I wanted it. Don't shout at me like I deserved it. I do not blame you and I still love the times we enjoyed together. I hope this will not be mentioned again.
Sigh. This week's accomplishment have not been as fruitful as I thought. I wanted to do more than these. Alright, let me end here.

No comments: