Sunday, March 19, 2006

I feel very happy today. 'He' gave me some answers which I long wanted to know or ask about and the good thing is he was sensitive. I feel that I am falling for him more and more. He can be sensitive and sweet, he does not overdo these. Perhaps I am imaginating things, but I still think I should get to understand him more before I do anything. Hees. *cuddles
Drats. I have geography homework to finish up on my last day of the holidays. It is frustrating, I find geography boring lately. Well, I shall just stick to my passion. It is study time! Ha.
I just want to apologise to this special someone for letting him down. You were sweet too however, I guess our age gaps were a little too far apart and I am still immersed in my toddly thinking and perspective in terms of relationships. I guess I will not be doing anything rash in the future. Take care k. I hope you will find another better and much prettier girl or lady in the future.
Alrights, I have to log off now. Bye!

No comments: