Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Met up with a friend today. And then he was telling me alot of things which made sense, and I pondered upon them.

If you have claimed today that you love someone,

Would you leave that person when he/she were facing obstacles?

Would you wanna help solve the problem with him/her?

And if you really thought you have loved him/her, think again.

Cause love is timeless.

Love does not fade with time.

But feelings, crushes and appeal all fade with time.

So do you really think you love him/her?

Cause when you finally leave him/her, the answer is quite obvious.

I don't know why but I have been pondering the entire day, while I was crossing the road, eating my meals and relieving myself in the restrooms. My friend told me so much. He told me that he learnt so much from his recent breakup, he told me not to make promises cause promises are meant to be broken. And everything is unpredictable.

If you're someone selfish today and you love only yourself, I suggest you should not get attached and lead your life of loneliness. When will you learn? Cause if you don't learn, the same shit happens. And I shall stop preaching for today. :)

Time is passing so quickly. I can't handle all that, I don't wanna grow up. I wanna be like peter pan. Oh yeah. I participated in a street netball competition on sunday at west coast park and we won third place! I feel my team and I growing better with each different exposure at every comp. It's always heartwarming to be playing with familiar team-mates when you've grown up with them, suffered with them during trainings in the past, and they know you inside out. It's so comfortable. And you don't get this sort of feeling with everyone.

Major project report and poster due date SOON! chiong chiong chiong~!

No comments: