Thursday, October 29, 2009

The past three days has been poignant. It's a new sort of thing. I'm learning to handle everything, from being in the same class with him to seeing people whom I haven't seen for ages. It's quite tedious sometimes, but I hope I am tenacious enough to see through it all.

Once again, today I found the importance of having friends again. Good friends. Friends whom I always turn to when I don't see light in my problem. Friends who would lend their listening ear when convenient. But of course I don't take any of my other good friends for granted, it's just that I prefer to be alone listening to music than thrashing all my feelings out to people in the open. And so I prefer to tolerate all the 'thrashing' inside me.

My eyes hurt so much now. The bloody contact lenses are sucking my bloodshot eyes dry. I need some eye rest now. Immediately.

Sometimes, it's hard to find chemistry or a certain type of chemistry in people. Thus if I happen to come across one, even if it's the same sex, she tends to catch of my attention. I don't know what's with this random subject anyway, I just happened to be thinking of someone which fits this description. hahahaha.

Baby, give me more faith and hope. I really hope we'll be able to last. Ours is a relationship of a thousand possibilities or more, I won't give up on you. I love you sweet pie.

No comments: