Saturday, March 27, 2004

Hi again... today is an exciting day for me. It's my elder sister's birthday on Monday, so my dad has decided to celebrate her birthday today but have the birthday cake on monday. He's gotta take us out to shop... my mom says she is going to buy me clothes, so happy. I just found out that my house, Julius is in the 3rd place this year, but, forget about it, it's already over and done with. Just to inform some of my schoolmates... I like a new guy from 2D, the tall cute guy with a good boy look...hehe.. he's from NPCC, he may look quite stupid to you all but not me. Better not continue talking about this, later if he has a girlfriend, the girlfriend come and wallop me... haha. You all must be wondering, how about Chocolate, i don't know... Anyway, all these are just crushes, I don't intend to take it seriously. Alright! I'm gonna enjoy myself! See ya! have a nice day!

No comments: