Friday, March 26, 2004

Yoz! Today, it was quite a pleasant day to me. School hours were short and I had plan to go out right after school ended. One thing to let you all know, I'm a mummy's girl and I love my mummys alot... My mom is very bad bad.. she went to bedok without me. Leaving me to go there on my own with my little sister. I have this friend in my class, 2A. She is quite crazy in class, she would do stupid out-of-mind stuff to keep herself accompanied. Yeah! Next week, my netball training shall resume. So Happy! Forget to tell you... I have 5 mummys. I love my 1st mummy and 2nd mummy the most. My 2nd mummy is actually my netball coach. I enjoy playing netball and Ms Coral Lim, my netball coach, has taught me many, many values in life. I'm really grateful to her. She changed my life as a timid girl. Alright! Shall write you another day... See ya!

No comments: