Thursday, March 25, 2004

Today's my school's sports day... I was to run for my house in 400m and 4x 400m relay. I was very nervous the day before. Very soon, it was my turn to compete with the other compeitors of the other houses. I wasn't prepared to lose or win either, I was just very nervous but excited. The teacher-in-charge called us to prepare ourselves. " BANG! " , and off I ran in the 400m run. I didn't know what was I thinking. My mind was in a blank but I kept reminding myself , " look in front, don't turn back... stay in lane.. " . I ran as fast as I could and finished as the first. The feeling of being the first and touching the string at the end is simply undescrible. I just love it... I didn't expect to win or even end up in first place. I ran the 4x400m with a girl called Sarah.. the funny part was she kept telling me she wanted to vomit and she has leg cramps all over... i am not angry with her cos' she proved to me she can do it.. even when she kept saying she can't, she can't run.. we came in 3rd place. Alright! I have to be going now.. bye!

No comments: