Friday, August 31, 2007

it's teacher's day today. i bet we have brought much joy and happiness to our teachers by just visiting them at school. hahah. anyway, why am i blabbering about this issue? it just doesn't sound like it's coming from me. hahah. went back to punggol sec today and i saw some people whom i didn't really wanted to see so i scurried off first. ha. (:

why is it always the same thing? my parents are urging me to get a vacation job again! i feel so pissed off. i understand that they worry about me stepping into society to work but i just don't see their worry now. urgh. and there's like people who are telling me how much they are earning from their vacation jobs and how easy they got the job, i feel so freaked out! so frustrating! i just realized that i am a all-say-and-no-action sort of person! i'm useless! people please don't console me, i just know it myself.

No comments: