Friday, August 17, 2007

oh great. this semester's like nearly over? time just passes so fast that it's scary. my semestral exams are next week and i've barely scrapped through revision. urgh. and i'm going shopping with ame and perhaps mabel tomorrow? i feel so guilty and i'm afraid that i won't have enough time for revision and preparation. i will do some planning later.

i keep thinking that there's something wrong with me yet somewhere within me just tells me that it's ok and i'm alright. that i should just keep things as simple as possible. however, the simpler i keep things, the more i go wayward. anyway, i haven't been normal since quite some time ago and some people should know. hahah.

this week was a 'dying-down' time for things between salleh the biatch and me. hahah. i was like getting serious at my studies since my exams are around the corner but he kept fooling around to distract or interrupt me. it just gets quite irritating sometimes. but he's always at my beck and call which makes me like him alot sometimes too. hahah. we're both like little girls giggling at a corner when we laugh at other people in class. that's like so cute la. hahah. so sweet. oh i think i'm mad. haaah..

No comments: