Friday, August 03, 2007

oh gosh. the week's been passing so quickly that i didn't realized it. hahah. this week was fun, had dumbo salleh with me the entire week. he was with me at school almost every single hour and second. hahah. and we spent almost two-thirds of our time laughing that i thought that it was affecting my studies. oh great, i hate having my studies affected. BUT, it's worth it. i'm a much happier person now. (:


urgh. my dearest xuan yi is now in tai pei. i miss her a little. hahah. that stupid girl, she tricked me during meb lab on wed. urgh. i think she'll be back on the 8th of aug? misses ......... (:


the stupid workload at school is stressing me up. i hate some of my teachers, they just aren't efficient at teaching. but it's better to like than to hate huh. ahahah. i want to watch ALONE!

No comments: