Monday, March 31, 2008

HELLO! i'm here with a new blogskin. Got sicked of the previous one anyway. I'm so happy now. I made a rather good friend at work, her name's Joanna. She's always bickering with me most of the time. Haha. So hilarious.

Yesterday was awesome. I celebrated Vincent's birthday at Breeks @ Marina Square in the afternoon with a group of classmates. We had tons of fun and took aplenty photos outside. Then I had to work. It was midnight when I knocked off and he came to look for me to celebrate his birthday again, with a strawberry tart from Canele cafe I think. It was very sour. We took a cab home then and I had nearly wanted to puke in the taxi because of car sickness I guess. But I did not. haha. Then my surprise came! He gave me a cute teddy! I love it to bits man. So cute. haha. But I was dead tired so I talked with him a little and got home. Overall, it was an exciting day I guess.

And so that was the end of chapter 1.2 of my life with ahem. haha. Chapter 1.1 is currently not available. haha. tata!

No comments: