Monday, March 10, 2008

Oh. I got it wrong. Release of examination results will be on 13 march instead. One more extra day to my doomsday. Haha. Today was mundane and boring, I did nothing extraordinary but just plain sleeping and watching television. I got up late anyway. I'm getting more lazy ... Ugh. I'm going to gain pounds like this. I think I have gained some anyway but I still feel a nonchalant about it. (wonder what's wrong with me)

When I'm left at home to rot and think about my life, I never fail to think about the past. There are some things which I still regret doing until now. But who doesn't have any regrets? We cannot be satisfied.

Perhaps I shouldn't ponder so much on things which are beyond my control. I cannot control the people I will meet. Sigh. Should I cherish the one before me currently? I cannot find the chemistry I shared with * when I'm with him. I still don't feel entirely comfortable when we are together. And I think I have committed a sin in the game of love. Ugh. This is not a game. wake up!!


No comments: