Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Two weeks have passed since my examinations. Well, to be exact, I think it's three weeks already. I don't really know what to blog about actually. So irritating. I had to work today initially. I made a booking last week and the stupid ahem hotel denied my access to work today! Due to their over-staff! The ahem supervisors there are darn tiko okay. I feel disgusted sometimes.


I miss having a dinner gathering with my family and close friends. It has been quite a while since we did that. Sigh. Everybody is so busy here and there in Singapore. I need to go get an outfit soon, got to attend a birthday party on 7th April. It's quite stressful though. hahah.


Alright. I'm feeling so sick and tired of this blogskin. Going to change it very soon. Cheerios!

No comments: