Sunday, June 22, 2008

I am so stressed out with the on-going projects and due assignments! I can't stand it, I have a project presentation tomorrow and I have not done the powerpoint slides yet. Ugh. Projects sucks. Oh well, just got to keep staying strong.

I had netball training yesterday morning. Training was fun yet quite demanding? Court game was excellent, I felt satisfied since a very long time during the first few quarters of the game. However, last quarter was a bit awkward for me though. It's hard to describe and contemplate when my emotions do act up. I don't really even know myself. To sum it all, it was a rather good day yesterday. haha. Other than spraining my ankle, that is. I have two sprained ankles now, both of which are still giving me problems when I play on court.

Alright, got to finish up darn projects now. Life's giving me its ups and downs! I hate the downs just like the bloody roller coaster. (:

No comments: