Thursday, June 19, 2008

I don't know why I like to laugh. And I am going to start this post by laughing to myself. I think I am insane. I laugh when I'm happy; I laugh when I'm sad and I can laugh when I see the world collapsing slowly in front of me too. It's as if nobody cares, at least I can't feel that anybody is.

I needed some space by myself to organize my thoughts and feelings so I created another blog personally to pen down my upsetting story. I haven't been updating over here though.

Sometimes I think I am strong enough to manage by myself but very often I fail at it terribly. Externally, I don't want people to care but deep down I yearn for affection and attention. I guess I have been brought up this way and I can't really change now. I hate being sensitive.

Every night, I pray for God to lend me his listening ear and guidance because I fear crying when I go to bed. I need a pair of listening ears. Perhaps there was one and I really enjoyed talking to her too much and you could guess the ending. I felt that it was pathetic even though we are still friends currently.

Sigh. I helped Mabel with her filming today at a tanah merah flat. I don't know why but I felt that the flat was kind of eerie. But anyway, made a few acquaintances with Mabel's friend. (: they were quite nice.

It's prayer session now. (: haha.

No comments: