Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Would you rather have a complicated but exciting life OR a mundane and carefree life? I am lost between the options. Anyway, I just live life as it is. Taking each day and step one by one. Some people plan ahead but never live to fulfill their wishes. However, there are some who never plan and live life aimlessly. It's weird how life works huh.

I miss talking to Michelle on the phone. I miss her clicking tongue. I miss her voice. I miss her stupid but funny English-accented mandarin. But things aren't the way they are anymore. I don't know why, but I guess she's changed. We were never at the same platform in the first place. I guess she would have never guessed how much I miss her huh. I shared alot of secrets with her. It's alright, people change and I just got to adapt to it. (: I have accepted it.

Why do people change when they get attached? Does falling in love make them lose their senses? I really can't understand. Oh well, got to wait till it's my turn to fall head over heels for the guy I like then. Then I'll know the difference and seek understanding. Oh wells. I am currently having a big-time crush on this guy who's really cute! I guess he's got a sweetheart though. ): but I hope he stays happy. (:

No comments: