Friday, August 14, 2009

I feel so confused.. why why why? My head's hurting like crazy now, my nose's dripping and my eyes are droopy. I feel so sick. Do you not say what you mean? I want to believe but it's so so hard when almost everybody is against this. Well, not everybody but. Actually things are simple, really simple if I could only stop my crazy mind from wandering everywhere else thinking of every possibility. It's really hard now, I feel so sick with my headache now. Why do I feel like the both of us are hiding things from each other? I don't know, it's not even a beginning yet. Nevertheless, I feel this thing so much stronger than before ever since we had last weekend together. I swear I never felt this close and happy being with another guy when I spent last weekend together with you. It felt like I was on cloud nine, being so close to you everywhere we went. Yet, I think I'm crashing now. Perhaps it's because I'm really down with headache now. Or? I want to be with you, but they say you will not change.

I thought it was clearer if I had really experienced it myself, experienced the whole thing. I must say first-hand experiences require much more than who I am. Perhaps I have been thinking too much, just like what you always say. I really miss how we spent last weekend together, it was so happy and heartwarming. I really thought I was in love then. :(

Netballuxion on sunday. I can't wait to see you guys, chewling elly pw sh! Ugh. I need to hurry get better, i'm thinking too much now my brain's going to explode.. Cheerios.

1 comment:

@debssbiess said...

HELLO! are u ok? u sound so sick and tired in this entry... wan to meet up this fri... cos pat is working again. haha.