Sunday, August 02, 2009

I seriously don't know what happened to my blogger, I can't upload images and change fonts and many things! I need to go find a solution to this soon! But I haven't got much time! I need to start on my report tomorrow, second MP discussions on 15 august! RUSH RUSH RUSH!

I was on the phone with michelle just now for close to 2 hours I think. We talked about alot, it made me think alot even though I kept switching topics to avoid or escape the situation. I know I just have got to face things sooner or later. I don't know what I have been doing, just been screwing up my life telling her things I don't even know whether I really am. Anyway, she understands. I just had a warm shower and I seem to snap back to the person whom I really am deep deep inside me. My core. It's hard, but I only get back to myself when everything quietens down and my soul seem to calm down. And it's these times when I can really decide what I want for myself, instead of those pride-wrecking stupid things which I had wanted to do.

Anyway, today was a fairly good and bright day I would say. :) I went out with mr mysterious today. We watched the Hangover, it was awesomely hilarious. I never laughed so much in the 18 years of wasted life I had. hahahaha. We had dinner at .... I forgot the name of the restaurant already. Oh! At Changing Appetites! hahaha. I didn't try their famous frankentein mudpie though! I definitely have to try the next time, it looks damn hell good. :D But I am having a bad throat now, it's itchy and so sore. :( Anyway, the most memorable or heartwarming thing that happened today took place in the train. Recalling back now, it was really quite heartwarming. I feel something different now, can't explain why I couldn't feel that way earlier. Perhaps I am alone to think now. Yet, I'm so scared. It's so uncertain and full of complications. Why did I choose this route in the first place? Anyway, I guess things have to be taken one step at a time now. I cannot charge into this at full speed like before. I don't want to regret and please spare me any heartbreaks for both sides.

Netballuxion coming soon at Novena Square! :D

3 comments:

@debssbiess said...

All of a sudden... I missed school days... I missed lectures!
I wan to have a good laugh with you... LOL

char! said...

hahahaha. soon... debbie! you must jia you ok! don't give up, 45 more days to end of internship! :D

Terence said...

dont use twitter lah! use plurk! =D