Sunday, August 30, 2009

i'm so pissed off now. i can't access my friggin mail to finish up my report. ugh. i don't know why have i become so quick-tempered these days. anyway, i had nights out two days back on friday. my colleagues took me to this expensive japanese restaurant at mohammad sultan rd for dinner. little did i know i had to touch alcohol when my colleagues and myself bumped into our boss on the way to another place. he was with this super-rich client and we were asked to sit down and there goes. cheers cheers cheers. i was rather light-headed after that. i had several shots of sakae, it was pure nice sakae. there was this fragrance in its after-taste. but it was a price for your money when it cost over 100 for a bottle.

i didn't really liked entertaining anyway. the next morning was rather groggy and sick for me. but my day was great! hahahah. :)

i'm just here to write off my anger and frustrations. it doesn't really seem to help at all though. :( god bless.

No comments: