Saturday, January 06, 2007

I'm so glad to say that I have officially completed SRJC 's 3-day orientation camp. It was so tiring. I wanted to skip going to school on the second day because the first day was rather boring. But the school proved me wrong on the second and third day. Well, my group leader who was called Solomon was not really good looking but there was something unique about him that attracted me. But anyways. There were several pretty girls who were recruited into the school but few handsome ones. I made a conclusion. Girls from paya lebar methodist are cute and pretty. Haha. Bai lin agreed with me too.

Last night, after the long but fun day at school which ended at 9 pm, darn bai lin called me on my phone to chat with me. And oh please, I was dreadfully worn out la. He kept pestering me to talk on with him. Sigh. Anyway, it was a good time to catch up with him after so long. We talked alot about his life and mine, really miss laughing my head off with him. I guess I should meet up with him one of these days. But I have been so busy since day one at school. These days when I reached home, I would take my much needed bath before I drop dead on my comfortable bed. There was nothing much to think about anymore. I used to think alot when it was dark though I do ponder about stuff in the day too but not in depth. This may be a good thing after all.

Oh ya. Third day at SRJC was really outrageously fun! We had college dance and cheers. I was really hyped up with the shoutings and screamings. Ha ha ha. I kind of miss SRJC now. Oh no. I wonder how am I going to leave the school? There is a sense of attachment to it now. My new friends and a fresh start. Sigh. Crap.

I went back to school today for the cca selections in Punggol sec. However, I guessed I was not much of a help to my juniors. I was practically walking around the school aimlessly, trying to recollect the memories I created in the not-yet-but-close-to beautiful* school. Shortly after, Mei Xuan and Yizhen accompanied me to singapore poly. Some buildings inside the school looked really old which kind of put me off. I'm headed for temasek poly anyway. We went to queensway and ikea too. I had an awesome time at ikea. Haha. Mei xuan was really hilarious. Haha. Stupid. She mistooked a candle holder for a glass wine and she picked it up to sort of take a sip. I laughed my head off because it was obviously not a glass wine. haha. I catched up alot with Mei xuan. She told me what was happening around her and stuff. Ya.

Fragments of you are eroding
Washed slowly away by the worn heartbeat deep inside
One more frail beat
Thou be cleanly swept away
` some times, i wonder what are you thinking. after years, we really do know nothing about each other. this is the facade behind our smiling faces.

No comments: