Thursday, January 25, 2007

Alright. Since jamy has been bugging me to update my blog and I have some spare time on hand, I decided to pick up on this laid back blog. Sigh. I have been training and running from last week until now that I had severe muscle ache on monday. I had problems walking. Darn it. And I also had my 2.4 km run on monday as well. And coming to terms with it, my timing sucked big-time even though I came in one of the first two. Haha.

Netball training was fun. The coach came down on monday and I was rather pissed off with her. She made a crude remark that given our skills in netball, we did not stood a chance to get into another JC's netball school team except for the common ones. She sucked man. And she even went on to say that she train them to play netball for fun, their goal is not to win but to gain experience. I felt like delivering a punch into her face man. Yes, I'm violent when my principles are challenged. I was brought up by two coaches who were so committed to winning and bringing the best out of the team yet this coach tried to bring me down. So what if my skills are incomparable to those in AJC? No one especially a coach is to bring me down. Especially when I had always looked upon a coach. Yes, often I do feel inferior but your comments really pissed me off.

Great. I made several friends who were so lovable and kissable. Haha. Joking. They were lovable la. They are shu yi, magdalene and shi yuan. One from tks, cedar and anderson respectively. Cool right? haha. I think shu yi is especially talented in running and she has the looks as well. An all-rounder. haha. Shi yuan is ... haha, she looks like a cat seriously. Her eyes are captivating for one thing I know. She has very huge and round eyes. Ya. Magdalene looks pretty unique from a glance but she has a unique laughter. haha.

And oh ya. Jamy, Mabel and Ame. I miss you all so much. How I wished we could hang out like we used to do. And jamy, I miss your signature hug, it always makes me melt. haha. And mabel, I miss your hug and your laughter, it never fails to tickle my sides. And ame, I miss our chemistry when we talk about things in life, you're a one in a kind companion. (: And finally debbie. You know, how I recalled how you fell like a frog on the ground and i went to our rescue? Remember how we laughed after school like it's nobody's business? haha. We laughed about almost everything in the world. I wished time could bring us back to that time and life would be so much brighter. And I miss punggol sec and 4A! Bring me back to the past! *Poof* whoops. I'm still here. haha.

No comments: