Thursday, February 01, 2007

Darn it. I'm down with a bad stomach ache now. It's so hurting that I think I want to skip school tomorrow. Crap. Well, anyway I'll be leaving SRJC very soon right after the o level results are out next week. I am so gonna miss this beautiful school man. Sigh. I am going to miss shu yi, shi yuan, mag, agnes, joanne and many more people. I am just going to miss these cute lil things. haha. Sounds wrong. haha. And finally, I am going to miss my eyecandy! This is crap. Sigh.

uh oh. I have got the road race held at MacRitChie Reservoir this coming saturday. And obviously I'm in no condition to run this competitive race with 149 fit others! Crap. I am going to skip the run anyway. I kind of dislike running competitively lately. ((: hees. Or I would rather say my stamina has dropped? haha. Well, I have been training though.

It's mei xuan's birthday celebration at a chalet tomorrow. I am so busy, so bloody busy. Darn it. And coming the next day, I have got to decide what I want to do. I'm in a fix man. However, I have come to a decision somewhat. (:

` i misss you, eyecandy!

No comments: