Monday, February 19, 2007

urgh. how am I going to blog when there's like so many msn users talking to me? stupid orange blinkies. hate them. urgh! crap.

Hms. I haven't been blogging for ages, come to think of it. Chinese new year in Malaysia was alright and pretty awesome. My uncle let off several fireworks and stuff. It was beautiful yet perennial as I get to see it every year, the same old lights and sparks. We played lots of poker as well, stakes were only as high as 50 cents sing dollar. haha. I'm a stingy girl. I also played with doggies. I played catching with them and I scared the hell out of me. Darn it. The black Doberman dog was so tall and huge when it stood up and it chased after me in the back yard. I was running like some mad girl. I also carried and smooched my baby nephew. He was so adorable. Hees. Okay. So this is what has been happening recently.

In addition, I got really close to my JC friends too. Especially one guy in my class. haha. Uh oh. ya. He's a nice guy anyway. Out of the point anyway. Life has been mundane and boring lately. I've got to draft some letter real quickly to send in to the junior college for my withdrawal from school. I'm feeling quite upset lately. I can not wear contact lenses for the time being as I have some allergy towards them. Crap. My eyes are so dreary nowadays, they hurt big time. Urgh. I'm tired. Got to stop blogging now.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: