Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Uh oh. I woke up quite late this morning. I didn't felt like doing any much so I decided to blog a little. I have to clean the hamster's home later. So chicken. I have been washing them once every week now. They are so naughty especially the fat one, messing up the cosy home. Crap. This is so lame. Urgh. I think I had better hurry clean them and head out for a spin or some fun. I feel so bad now.

I am home alone now. Usually when I'm alone, I start thinking of things which used to occupy my mind most of the time. However this time, I am doing otherwise. I think I have grown up but people think otherwise. Or perhaps I never did grew up. I'd always lived in my own little world where nobody could enter and feel the real me. I am odd somehow. Laughing eases the soul. Hms. Urgh. This is an irony.

No comments: