Wednesday, February 21, 2007

tee hee. I'm so happy now. I have officially withdrew from SRJC. Although it's kind of upsetting too. I am gonna miss my cat. high guy, my friends and the teachers and the babes and the dudes. Urgh. Uh oh. Life still has to go on ... Nothing unusual happened today. Haha. But my friends gave me hugs before I hopped away from school. So nice of them huh. Hms. ): but i like hugs. hees.

crap. I initially changed a blogskin which was much cuter than this one but it screwed up on me. Well, this one is more intricate and mysterious. haha. I liked it too. The next two weeks will be enjoyment for me. Heh heh. Perhaps I'll catch up on reading books and literature. I miss composing new stuff. wa ha ha ha. I want to go beach-ing! sun-tanning! v-balling! urgh. Everyone's just so busy lately. ):

happy = sad i don't know the difference now

somebody make me happy?

if only i knew the difference for once;
let me make the change forever;
never will you know how i feel now;
cos' you never will know how it's like to be
just like me.
`phelan, my next beau.

No comments: