Thursday, February 08, 2007

oh gosh, this is going to be the toughest night I am ever going to conquer in my entire life. Cold sweat keeps breaking out behind my neck that it's making sick. I have never felt so serious and worried about something. And I saw something which indicated bad omen for me! Urgh. Haha. (:

I am officially out of SRJC next week. I am going to get my dad to fax the withdrawal letter to the school next week. I am going to miss my dear teachers, friends and the food over there. I feel really bad for not informing my teachers about my leave from school. They were really nice to me since day one. And my friends, we are all going separate paths. I really hate such scenarios, it just seems so upsetting. Like gloomy clouds overlooking the sky above us. I AM GOING TO MISS YOU ALL AND SRJC! oh gosh, I feel a sudden hot burning sensation over my cheeks. )):

This year's valentine day is a lonely one, however it brought me new perspectives of certain issues I failed to see in the past as I'll be spending it with my loved ones for the first time. Haha. It sounds wrong but it's a fact. haha. I am so bored now pondering over my results tomorrow. Crap. My limbs are cold again. Let me warm them with my lovely blanket later. haha.

Alright. EVERYBODY RECEIVING YOUR O LVL RESULTS TMR, I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK IRREGARDLESS OF WHO YOU ARE.

No comments: