Saturday, February 24, 2007

Today's outing with bai lin and danny the group, was alright. Even though the girls had some miscommunication with the guys several times. haha. There were only three girls which include myself, ame and debbie. hees. I took plenty of pictures of ame while she was caught unaware. haha. She whacked me several times. Ouch. haha. But still, the pictures looked hilarious. She thought that they were nice, because it was her. haha. Idiot ame. haha. Oh ya. The three of us dropped by tampines mall in the morning. And I took pictures of a pair of kissing fishes. They were so sweet and cute! haha. How I wished I were them. haha.

Even though it was a fairly tiring day of walking, I had a joyous time with ame and debbie. Stupid debbie and ame. We were all so childish. haha. Firstly, we sat at ya kun coffeeshop to eat a little and we began snapping pictures of each other non-stop! haha. Then debbie told us that some game in her phone could compete with terence's so ame played it with me. She kept screaming whenever she hit the kerbs and when she lost to me. haha. She lost to me 3 times at least! haha! Then there we were on the escalator poking each other and I pushed ame's head down that she nearly hit the steps. haha. But my voodoo charm broke. Thank god I've fixed it. hees. I think I was the siao-est girl in the group today. haha. I guessed it was to cover up for something unhappy within me. haa.

No comments: