Thursday, February 22, 2007

aw ... This is utterly dumb of me. My friends in SRJC asked me to head back to school tomorrow when I have withdrew. It would be so dangerous for me. It's like a pig entering the slaughtering ground. Urgh. Darn it. Crap. And I have given my word to magdalene. URGH!!!

Oh. I went back to punggol sec today to help ame with her testimonial or something. We seeked mrs lau's expertise. Yup. Hms. I came to a conclusion. Ame has totally forgotten her vocabulary bank! Such a chicken. haha. A few hours later, jonas dropped by the school too. All of us chatted about our social lives. haha. Somebody is interested in somebody!!! haha. And I'm the matchmaker. Heh heh. Haha. We played a prank on some people today. Hees. Shi jing was one of the victims. haha. She sounded so lost over the phone. haha. haha.

My eyes are failing me! I'm going blind very soon. Very soon. Sigh. I have got four bottles of eye drops. Oh. While I was in the public bus this afternoon, I caught my eyes on some scribblings at the back of the seats. It was a poem or something. Here's it:
A rose I'll surrender;
to you who's a wonder;
in my life;
there's no one greater
You I'll remember;
every second, every hour;
this poem I deliver;
i await your answer ...
Hms. It dosen't quite connect but I still think it's a nice one. I want to go sentosa!!!

No comments: