Monday, February 26, 2007

great. I had a good time outside today. I went orchard with phelan and we did lots of stuff together. haha. The worst thing was I met several familiar faces there and these people mistaken us of being together. One of them came to talk to me and later ended with "hey, your boyfriend has walked away". Truth was otherwise. haha. Hms. But it was fun. We watched Dreamgirls even though I thought that it was a boring movie.

okay. this is a recap of what we did today. the both of us arranged to meet up at 12 noon at dhoby ghaut. then we went to cineleisure where we booked our tickets first. thereafter, we walked around orchard. at 2 pm, we dined in at suki sushi where we ate to our fill. i wanted to puke after that. ahaa. catched our movie and went home thereafter.

haha. Today's fun. haha. I experienced something which I had never experienced before. haha. Only ame knows about it. haha. And I felt rather happy after that. Quite weird of me huh. haha. Yup. That's all for today. haha.

I miss the JACM and debbie. ahaha.

` cheeki-ness envelops me. haha.

No comments: