Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Today was fun. I went visiting for the first time in my life at my friend's place. Haha. I collected a hong bao from terence's mum. haha. She was a really nice woman la. She gave ten bucks. (: haha. $$$. haha. nice woman. haha. Soon after visiting at terence's house, we went over to shi jing's house. I had tons of fun with them. Laughed like mad, until my guts were aching badly.

Thinking of something right now, it brings me to a topic. It's such a contradiction. At the very beginning, I saw you as an obstacle to my friendship between me and her. In the process, I slowly saw your existence. In the end, I saw the true side of you- the beautiful side of you. And it's hard to resist it now. Yet, all of us are going our own separate ways. Our individual routes. This is life. There are regrets and experiences one can learn from. For me, I regret not opening up my true self for you all to see and understand. Now that we have graduated from school, it's a real pity. Not knowing the real you and whatnot. We're drifting further apart now. It feels distant and hollow whenever I see you. Okay. I can't express my thoughts really well. I shall stop here.

`feel the wrath of my real identity

No comments: