Monday, February 26, 2007

It was a usual sunday today. opps, it's past midnight already. nehmind. haha. hms. I've been bothered by a nonsensical guy from friendster recently. He keeps asking me to send my picture over to his mobile. Sickening guy. What irks me is that his name reminds me of a person who has been etched inside me for a lifetime I guess. I don't feel like talking to him, AT ALL. Sigh.

oh. tomorrow's going to be a fun day after all. I'm going to spend my time with somebody! Hees. Phelan! haha. Well, I don't know what I'm up to somehow. I don't even know what I want. Yup. Hopefully, I can get out of the house without being suspected. haha. uh oh. I've to meet him at orchard. shittie. i don't know how to get there. shi jing .... aw. okay. I've a photographic memory. ((:

I've been busy helping this soon-to-be couple that I have tire myself out. I'm going to lay back and rest now. I give you two my best wishes. Aw. I'm so tired man. crap.

oh ya. terence wants a column for him here. it's like he has waited all his life just to see his name here. haha. okay. what should I write? I seriously have no idea. Thanks for being a nice friend though. haha. But I think you seriously should blend more with the guys and minimise sticking with us, deb and me. haaha. we're les so please do not break us up. haha. oh but I heard from deb you have became her les-mate too? haha. when did you changed your sex? haha. okay. this is so crappie. haha. And oh ya. I think you'll like my next sentence. I think I am beginning to like you as a friend. ((: haha. anyway, you have been a good friend all these years except _____. yup. okay. see ya. i'm tired.

No comments: