Friday, January 12, 2007

School has been great so far. I made a few close clinques. Haha. I am so gonna miss JC life after I have re-drew from the college. I went for literature lectures a few times this week, it was really interesting especially when you have the passion in this area. Sigh. Nonetheless, I did not got literature as one of my subject combinations. I was sort of disappointed though. Hms. Life has been a little brighter nowadays. (: without you around. But the yearnings continues.

I crashed Mei xuan, elly, amanda, chew ling and mabel into SRJC today. Heh heh. Aren't I omnipotent? hees. haha. I was freaking freaked out when they wanted to take attendance while Mei xuan and Mabel were in the lecture theatre together with me. haha. They sneaked out eventually. haha. Ya. We had greater fun when elly and group arrives. hees. I had netball training in the evening and I was sort of anticipating it. The seniors made us do drills and I got elly and amanda into participating in it coherently. We had a ball of a time. Hees. I got to know two netball seniors who were rather adorable and cute. haha. They were kai xin and joanne, I think. Our drills were planned by them and we had tons of fun. I'll be having netball training next monday and it's getting physical. Darn it. But I'll just enjoy it. hees.

Crap. I'm down with a bad flu today. Joanne asked me to take care, that was so sweet of her. haha. diao. hms. ya. I hope I do not come up with a fever tonight. I feel so horrible. Crap. I have many plans the day after. Drats. I'm so in a dilemma. Should I re-draw from junior college? As the day passes, I find it harder to leave this lovely school. Sigh. What should I do?

The well as an abyss as deep as my thoughts
Flows waters as calm as my soul
As your presence exceeds my scope
Shall we part at the rivers of Rome.

No comments: