Monday, January 01, 2007

This is crappie. Melancholy is enveloping me this very moment. I wished I never knew what was a heart, never knew what were feelings. Then I would very much be a cold-blooded creature who can never experience the joys of life. I read from a blog which I often visit that she finds sadness easier to describe compared to the times when she's happy. Therefore, she indulges in sadness all the time to write poems and stuff. And she is nocturnal when she does this.

I watched Death Note 2 this evening. I thought that it was very much an anticipated movie after all. I watched it with my younger sibling. While I was queuing up for the tickets, I was reminded of *. Sigh. I brushed aside the memory. Perhaps I indeed thought too much about it. I should look ahead instead. I do not know how to describe this feeling of . . . Urgh. I hate jay chou's ju hua tai song though it's a nice song.

I am undergoing major changes in my character presently. May I evolve into a monster soon. Haha. My head's spinning. I keep experiencing perennial dreams these nights. It's the same dream. I dream of the same person. Or perhaps I did not? ha. I'm confused myself.

` searching for a new self.

No comments: