Friday, July 06, 2007

dear blog,

i am so very upset today. I don't know what's wrong with me, it's been like 2 or 3 whole days since I began getting very moody. I just feel like venting my anger and frustration at a wall but I know I'll just hurt in the end. I feel like uttering some vulgarities here but does or will it change anything? I am going to lose control someday and also lose my senses as well. Everything is like so unfair to me. I am not blaming God or grumbling about my misgivings but ... in fact, I appreciate everything that I have now. It's just that some imperfections in life are really taking their toll on me. And it freaking sucks because I can't help it!

i am breaking down. i want to break down and just feel weak and numb to the bone. numb. release me now.

No comments: