Monday, July 02, 2007

Ahahah. It was a nice day today. My lessons ended at 12 noon and I had lunch with aloy at tm afterward. We had ajisen, I think the food there is only so-so, perhaps because noodles don't really appeal to me. ahaha. (: After that, we headed to super bowl at kovan and I watched him bowl (I kept yawning, hahah). He's a super nice guy la, he opened the car door for me once or twice already. Hms. But we are only close friends as such. (: I headed home to get changed afterward.


met up with ame, sh and deb at compass after that. We had to discuss the details of the trainings so we went to kfc to get a few seats. Debbie was a ding-tei though. AHAHAH. Stupid deb, she kicked me in my shin that it hurts so much now. URGH. @#$%^&*! cheese pie. hahah. hahah. Alright, so much for the crap.


I made a stunning discovery today! Somebody has cried over ME before! Oh gosh. I felt so honoured la. hahah. Aw. I'm so bad.. hees. BUT, I have cried over someone before too therefore it's like a chain effect. ahahah. It was so fun today la! Heh heh.


it's no point for us to proceed if the feeling is not mutual. there is nothing wrong with you, it's just me. cos i'm not even sure myself.

No comments: